Getting to Grips with LinkedIn - How to Set Up your Profile and Use LinkedIn Effectively
LinkedIn now boasts over 300 million members worldwide.
What originally started as a job seeking site has become a major international player - used across the world not just for job seeking but for building relationships, sharing expertise, keeping up to date on global and industry news and generally networking with professionals.
Used correctly, it's an immensely powerful tool and one that all professionals should be using whether for job search or attracting new clients.
Our interactive workshop is designed to introduce you to LinkedIn's key features and to help you get the best out of this powerful platform.
LinkedIn Workshop - Programme
Time permitting, we will cover all of the following, although not necessarily in th
Overview of LinkedIn Dashboard
Optimising your LinkedIn Profile for Search Engines - SEO
LinkedIn Profile Summary
Adding More Sections
LinkedIn Endorsements and Recommendations
Making Connections on LinkedIn
Sharing on LinkedIn
Searching on LinkedIn
xxx - xxx
xxxxxx + link to map
What you will need on the day
- Lots of energy and positivity! This is a high-content workshop.
- A wi-fi enabled laptop* - remember to bring your charger
- LinkedIn Log In Details - Email and Password
- Your twitter, blog, website details
- Headshot photo - already uploaded on your laptop
- A brief career history
- A list of your skills
- Notepad and pens
- Snacks and water
- If time permits, delegates can network in the bar after the event - please bring money for drinks
This is a packed programme and we won't have time to teach computer skills. You'll need to know the following basic formatting techniques
- Copy and Paste
- Bullet Points