| || |
Stylish CV Formatting for Creative Roles
We love these stylish CV layouts although they're not for everyone.
Click on the picture for more information.
They're perfect for mailing or handing to the end reader, particularly if you're in a creative profession. But we don't think they're suitable for uploading to online job sites; we think traditional, simple formats are better for online use.
It goes without saying that no matter how wonderful your CV looks, it's the content that counts. So if you're thinking of applying creative formatting, make sure that your basic CV is up to scratch first - skills, experience, achievements, qualifications, etc. And make sure you check it thoroughly before applying fancy formatting.
- CV Options & Prices
- CV Extras
- For Businesses
CV Tips & Advice
- CV Writing Tips
- Using terminology in your CV
- How Recruiters Spend Just Six Seconds Reading Your CV
- Key Words | Applicant Tracking Software
- How to Trick the Robots that Read your CV | Applicant Tracking Software or ATS
- Career Success
- Proactive Words for CV Writing
- Interview Skills
- Interview Skills: Questions you may be asked at interview
- How to Differentiate Yourself from Other Candidates and Stand Out From The Crowd
- Useful Job Seeker Tips
- Personal and Online Branding
- Improve your Skills
- Body Language
- Dress for Success
- Interview Tips
Based in Reading, Berkshire, Compelling CVs offers: Career Coaching | Interview Skills Coaching | Job Search Skills Training | LinkedIn Profile Writing, Optimisation and Training | Outplacement and Redundancy Support | Job Applications | CV Writing | Cover Letters | Everything you need to help you with your Job Search